The Career Shapers master digital marketing course is open to everyone and helps to generate traffic on your website and social media and get maximum ROI. The course covers every aspect of digital marketing and provides you with practical and hands-on experience, preparing participants to develop their digital marketing skills in a real-world setting.
In Class | Online
E-Notes & E-Books
Recording & Live Session
Certifications & Exams
Live Project of Agency with a Minimum Budget of 1 Lac.
Job Preparation & Placements
Resume Writing Skill
Mock Interviews Preparation
- What is marketing?
- Marketing vs Digital Marketing
- Various Digital Marketing Platforms?
- Market Analysis?
- Scope of Digital Marketing?
- What is advertising?
- Difference between traditional and Digital Marketing
- What are domain names and different extensions?
- What is web hosting?
- Different types of web hosting
- How to purchase a domain name and hosting?
- What are name servers, and how to use them?
- What is cPanel and its dashboard?
- What is WordPress and its installation?
- Understanding the WordPress dashboard
- How to set the appearance of your website?
- How to use the editor tool in WordPress?
- How to add a Post / Page in WordPress?
- Installing all the necessary plugins in WordPress 1
- How to add and optimize images in WordPress?
- Why do blogging and its scope?
- What is a niche, and how to think of one?
- Keyword Research Process
- Basic guidelines of Google for bloggers
- What is keyword density, and how to use it?
- What are sitemaps?
- What are schema.org and robots.txt?
- External and internal linking in a website
- What are Google Algorithm Updates?
- How to recover from Google Algorithm updates?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- What is SEO & Why do we do it?
- How does a search engine work?
- Keyword research and SEO
- Google Trends & Insights
- Search Engine Tools & Services
- Black Hat, White Hat SEO- Case Study and Implementation
- Αn Evolution of Grey Hat SEO.
- Keyword Placement vs Keyword Stuffing.
- How to make website structure SEO friendly?
- How to avoid basic SEO mistakes?
- Using Internal linking for doing SEO
- Site analysis
- Google Crawlers & Bots
- Competition Analysis
- What are backlinks?
- Various types of backlinks
- What is link building, and how to do it?
- Link-building strategies
- Web 2.0
- How to make reports of Off Page and On Page
- Overview of Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics dashboard
- Understanding Google Analytics structure
- What are bounce rate, page views, and sessions?
- Performance Analysis
- Applying filters and segments
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Reporting and analysis in GA4
- GA4 Advanced Features & Setup
- Google Search Console Overview
- Google Webmasters structure
- How to index your website?
- What are sitemaps, and how to create them?
- Error tracking in Google Webmasters
- Find the niche
- How to write SEO-friendly content?
- How to check plagiarism?
- Content tools
- How to write blogs?
- Scriptwriting (specifically for video)
- What are social media platforms?
- How to create a store on Facebook and Instagram?
- Policies of social media platforms
- Latest trend research on all social media platforms
- Tools for hashtags and captions
- Tools for scheduling social media posts
- Content research for posting
- What is Google Tag Manager?
- How does it work?
- Importance of Google Tag Manager.
- Impact of Videos
- What is Video Marketing?
- Why Video Marketing?
- Benefits of Video Marketing
- Strategies for Video Marketing
- Best Video Sharing Platforms
- Video Marketing through Youtube
- Video Monetization
- Channel Creation
- Channel Optimization
- Video Optimization
- Uploading and Managing Videos
- SEO for Videos
- Video Sharing Techniques
- What is performance marketing?
- Why performance marketing?
- Scope of performance marketing
- Performance marketing channel (Social Media, S.E.M.).
- The Value of Social Media
- Social Media Right Practices
- Find the Right Network for You
- Sales funnel creation
Facebook and Instagram
- Creating strong Profiles on Facebook and Instagram
- How do Facebook ads work?
- Different types of Facebook ads
- Understanding each Facebook ad type in detail
- Understanding the interests of your niche
- Database Management
- F.B. Marketing Plugins
- Facebook and Instagram ad policies
- Creating a profile
- How do LinkedIn ads work?
- Product and Brand Promotion activities
- LinkedIn marketing Plugins
- Data Management
- Twitter Marketing
- Twitter for Business
- Retweet hacks
- How to use Hashtags?
- Strategy for Twitter marketing
- Implementation step-by-step decoded
- What is Google Adwords?
- How to create a Google Adwords account?
- Know about Google Adwords Fundamentals
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Understanding ad position in Google Search
- How to write engaging Ad Titles and Descriptions?
- How to do keyword optimization?
- Search vs Display ad campaigns
- Bidding Strategy & Hacks
- Landing Pages- all-in-one guide
- Campaign Designing and Launching
- Sales funnel creation
- Native Ads overview
- Difference between Native Advertising and Regular Advertising
- How to place & use Native Ads?
- Benefits of Native Ads
- What are lead Magnets?
- How Can Lead Magnets Benefit You?
- How to use Lead Magnets?
- How can Lead Magnets attract new customers?
- Niche research
- How to find products (tools and methods)?
- How to set up an e-commerce website (WordPress and Shopify)?
- How to upload a product on a website?
- How to make a product page that converts?
- How to find a supplier?
- Promoting products on sales channels ( Facebook & Google ads)
- Maintaining brand online presence
- Understanding unit economics
- Scaling strategies and methods
- What is Email Marketing?
- How does Email Marketing work?
- How to send bulk emails?
- How to create a funnel?
- Email Marketing Automation?
- What are autoresponders?
- Paid vs Free Email Marketing tools
- Email Marketing of e-commerce websites
- What is a Meme?
- What is the meaning of Meme Marketing?
- How can Memes be used in marketing?
- What is the role of Memes in digital marketing?
- Meme Marketing Examples from Well-Known Brands
- Benefits of Meme Marketing
- How to Build a Meme Marketing Strategy? – Meme Marketing Tips
- What is a brand?
- Brand strategy
- Brand management
- How to design a marketing campaign?
- What is influencer marketing?
- The advantages of influencer marketing
- Different influencer marketing platforms.
- Identify the right influencer through segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- How can your customers become your influencers?
- How to choose a vlogging niche
- How to start Vlogging?
- How to increase traffic on your vlogs?
- Best channels for Vlogging
- How to earn through Vlogging?
- What is Shopify?
- Planning the store
- How to set up Shopify?
- How to add and manage Shopify collections?
- How to edit Shopify themes?
- How to add a custom domain?
- How to create a Google AdSense account?
- How to create users in Google AdSense?
- How to manage your personal settings in Google AdSense?
- How to create Ads in Google AdSense?
- How to set up Auto Ads in Google AdSense?
- Overview of affiliate marketing
- C.P.A. vs affiliate marketing
- Know about marketplaces
- Current trends of affiliate marketing
- Organic vs Paid affiliate marketing
- Competition analysis in affiliate marketing
- What is freelancing?
- How to create a profile as a freelancer?
- Where to do freelancing?
- SEO projects
- Social Media Marketing Projects
- Google Ads projects
- Email marketing projects
- Niche-based projects
- Live brand projects
- Brand-based Case Studies
- How to protect yourself Online?
- Branding you vs branding your Product.
- Positive and Negative Branding.
- Rebuilding brand Image.
- Fundamentals of A.I. tools
- How to use A.I. tools?
- How can A.I. tools help your business?
- How to automate your projects with A.I. tools?