The Career Shapers fundamental digital marketing course provides a comprehensive understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. The course is specially tailored for students and newcomers in the field of digital marketing and helps to get placed in a reputed agency.
In Class | Online
E-Notes & E-Books
Recording & Live Session
Certifications & Exams
Assignment | Case Studies | Live Projects
Job Preparation & Placements
Resume Writing Skill
Mock Interviews Preparation
- What is marketing?
- Marketing vs Digital Marketing
- Various Digital Marketing Platforms?
- Market Analysis?
- Scope of Digital Marketing?
- What is advertising?
- Difference between traditional and Digital Marketing
- What are domain names and different extensions?
- What is web hosting?
- Different types of web hosting
- How to purchase a domain name and hosting?
- What are name servers, and how to use them?
- What is cPanel and its dashboard?
- What is WordPress and its installation?
- Understanding the WordPress dashboard
- How to set the appearance of your website?
- How to use the editor tool in WordPress?
- How to add a Post / Page in WordPress?
- Installing all the necessary plugins in WordPress 1
- How to add and optimize images in WordPress?
- Why do blogging and its scope?
- What is a niche, and how to think of one?
- Keyword Research Process
- Basic guidelines of Google for bloggers
- What is keyword density, and how to use it?
- What are sitemaps?
- What are schema.org and robots.txt?
- External and internal linking in a website
- What are Google Algorithm Updates?
- How to recover from Google Algorithm updates?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- What is SEO & Why do we do it?
- How does a search engine work?
- Keyword research and SEO
- Google Trends & Insights
- Search Engine Tools & Services
- Black Hat, White Hat SEO- Case Study and Implementation
- Αn Evolution of Grey Hat SEO.
- Keyword Placement vs Keyword Stuffing.
- How to make website structure SEO friendly?
- How to avoid basic SEO mistakes?
- Using Internal linking for doing SEO
- Site analysis
- Google Crawlers & Bots
- Competition Analysis
- What are backlinks?
- Various types of backlinks
- What is link building, and how to do it?
- Link-building strategies
- Web 2.0
- How to make reports of Off Page and On Page
- Overview of Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics dashboard
- Understanding Google Analytics structure
- What are bounce rate, page views, and sessions?
- Performance Analysis
- Applying filters and segments
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Reporting and analysis in GA4
- GA4 Advanced Features & Setup
- Google Search Console Overview
- Google Webmasters structure
- How to index your website?
- What are sitemaps, and how to create them?
- Error tracking in Google Webmasters
- Find the niche
- How to write SEO-friendly content?
- How to check plagiarism?
- Content tools
- How to write blogs?
- Scriptwriting (specifically for video)
- What are social media platforms?
- How to create a store on Facebook and Instagram?
- Policies of social media platforms
- Latest trend research on all social media platforms
- Tools for hashtags and captions
- Tools for scheduling social media posts
- Content research for posting
- What is Google Tag Manager?
- How does it work?
- Importance of Google Tag Manager.
- Impact of Videos
- What is Video Marketing?
- Why Video Marketing?
- Benefits of Video Marketing
- Strategies for Video Marketing
- Best Video Sharing Platforms
- Video Marketing through Youtube
- Video Monetization
- Channel Creation
- Channel Optimization
- Video Optimization
- Uploading and Managing Videos
- SEO for Videos
- Video Sharing Techniques
- What is performance marketing?
- Why performance marketing?
- Scope of performance marketing
- Performance marketing channel (Social Media, S.E.M.).
- The Value of Social Media
- Social Media Right Practices
- Find the Right Network for You
- Sales funnel creation
Facebook and Instagram
- Creating strong Profiles on Facebook and Instagram
- How do Facebook ads work?
- Different types of Facebook ads
- Understanding each Facebook ad type in detail
- Understanding the interests of your niche
- Database Management
- F.B. Marketing Plugins
- Facebook and Instagram ad policies
- Creating a profile
- How do LinkedIn ads work?
- Product and Brand Promotion activities
- LinkedIn marketing Plugins
- Data Management
- Twitter Marketing
- Twitter for Business
- Retweet hacks
- How to use Hashtags?
- Strategy for Twitter marketing
- Implementation step-by-step decoded
- What is Google Adwords?
- How to create a Google Adwords account?
- Know about Google Adwords Fundamentals
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Understanding ad position in Google Search
- How to write engaging Ad Titles and Descriptions?
- How to do keyword optimization?
- Search vs Display ad campaigns
- Bidding Strategy & Hacks
- Landing Pages- all-in-one guide
- Campaign Designing and Launching
- Sales funnel creation
- Native Ads overview
- Difference between Native Advertising and Regular Advertising
- How to place & use Native Ads?
- Benefits of Native Ads
- What are lead Magnets?
- How Can Lead Magnets Benefit You?
- How to use Lead Magnets?
- How can Lead Magnets attract new customers?
- Niche research
- How to find products (tools and methods)?
- How to set up an e-commerce website (WordPress and Shopify)?
- How to upload a product on a website?
- How to make a product page that converts?
- How to find a supplier?
- Promoting products on sales channels ( Facebook & Google ads)
- Maintaining brand online presence
- Understanding unit economics
- Scaling strategies and methods
- What is Email Marketing?
- How does Email Marketing work?
- How to send bulk emails?
- How to create a funnel?
- Email Marketing Automation?
- What are autoresponders?
- Paid vs Free Email Marketing tools
- Email Marketing of e-commerce websites
- What is a Meme?
- What is the meaning of Meme Marketing?
- How can Memes be used in marketing?
- What is the role of Memes in digital marketing?
- Meme Marketing Examples from Well-Known Brands
- Benefits of Meme Marketing
- How to Build a Meme Marketing Strategy? – Meme Marketing Tips
- What is a brand?
- Brand strategy
- Brand management
- How to design a marketing campaign?
- What is influencer marketing?
- The advantages of influencer marketing
- Different influencer marketing platforms.
- Identify the right influencer through segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- How can your customers become your influencers?
- How to choose a vlogging niche
- How to start Vlogging?
- How to increase traffic on your vlogs?
- Best channels for Vlogging
- How to earn through Vlogging?
- What is Shopify?
- Planning the store
- How to set up Shopify?
- How to add and manage Shopify collections?
- How to edit Shopify themes?
- How to add a custom domain?
- How to create a Google AdSense account?
- How to create users in Google AdSense?
- How to manage your personal settings in Google AdSense?
- How to create Ads in Google AdSense?
- How to set up Auto Ads in Google AdSense?
- Overview of affiliate marketing
- C.P.A. vs affiliate marketing
- Know about marketplaces
- Current trends of affiliate marketing
- Organic vs Paid affiliate marketing
- Competition analysis in affiliate marketing
- What is freelancing?
- How to create a profile as a freelancer?
- Where to do freelancing?
- SEO projects
- Social Media Marketing Projects
- Google Ads projects
- Email marketing projects
- Niche-based projects
- Live brand projects
- Brand-based Case Studies
- How to protect yourself Online?
- Branding you vs branding your Product.
- Positive and Negative Branding.
- Rebuilding brand Image.
- Fundamentals of A.I. tools
- How to use A.I. tools?
- How can A.I. tools help your business?
- How to automate your projects with A.I. tools?